Saturday 28 July 2012

Isabel Marant and The Olympics!

Evening everyone! How's everyone doing?

I have just returned from a few days in a beautiful and thriving London! The atmosphere is just incredible I felt especially British yesterday! So much pride! Danny Boyle did such a fantastic job on the opening ceremony!







I came home to a wonderful package from Net-a-Porter.....my new Isabel Marant Bekket sneakers!

They are perfection! I've wanted a pair for a while now but they are hard to get hold seen as though they sell out in hours!










(sorry photos taken on the iPhone!)

For me these are a real investment, I have so many great things planned for them!

Has anyone bought anything lovely this weekend? X

1 comment:

  1. Love these but I am too old for them! I have bought a few things, the last of the sales bargains, lets see when they arrive if any good xx

    ReplyDelete