Friday 7 June 2013

Chanel Cruise 2014.....Singapore style.


Hi guys,




Sorry for my absence on the blog, it has been a busy few weeks of working and moving. But i can finally say we are all settled into our new flat (In Stratford) and work continues to drag me back and forth between London and wales! I really can't complain though ;) 




I know this is a late post but the Chanel Cruise collection for 2014 was absolutely brilliant. Mr Lagerfeld took us to the other side of the world and debuted his cruise collection in Singapore, along with the premier of his short film 'Once Upon a Time' which stared the beautiful Keira Knightley as Coco Chanel.




I am absolutely in love with this collection, i am always a sucker for cruise collection, especially the arrival of Espadrilles, a must have for every Chanel lover (and bloggers it seems note, side note i had my espadrilles before my blog started and when they first landed hehe #justsaying) and just the crisp fresh look after a bleak winter. This cruise collection sees glamorous cricket, french preppy chic, feathers, chic flared suits, embellishment, zigzag tweeds, aztec and ANKLE BOOT ESPADRILLES! Oh and lots and lots of pearls, Mama Coco would be proud!  The colour pallet was classic, using navy, cream, staple black and white.


 


 
















































































The big boss.... Mr Lagerfeld.




Some close ups of the pieces that went down the runway. I am a sucker for Chanel anything, but details on shoes is a killer for me and i am particularly in love with the details on the heels. I also love all the thick blue eyeliner, feather and embellished collar.
















Of course with the show being in Singapore, it did not stop the lovely Chanel following celebs travelling to take their FROW seat: 























Now the short film divided audiences, some said they didn't take to Keira as Coco but i loved her. I would love to hear your opinions.


What do you guys think of the Cruise collection?
Also Chanel on Bond Street, will officially move to its new location on New Bond Street (a few doors across from Hermes) and will open on Wednesday making it the biggest in the WORLD! I can say I'm stupidly proud and blessed to be a part of the Chanel family!
Thanks for reading guys!
lots of love!
Nadia x

No comments:

Post a Comment