Thursday 13 November 2014

Bonsoir Choupette

Evening everyone!

I am so sorry for being AWOL recently. It is that time of the year where work has consumed me and people congregate around me like I have the holy answer! I wish!

But alas I am in full happy mood that Christmas is around the corner and for once I think November is moving slowly. Why? Well I think it helps when a lot of new Christmas collections and Cruise collection land in stores. It's like a giant playground for us fashionistas right? But it is also the biggest hole one can create in the bank account. 

One collection I have been excited about has been the Karl Lagerfeld Choupette collection. 



Who doesn't love this man and his love for Choupette, quite possibly the most famous cat in the world. So it's a no brainer that he would make a wonderful collection that focuses on his one love. So here are some of the pieces that have become available in the Karl boutiques around the globe (no online sales as of yet).




How cute right and they did not fail to look as wonderful in real…





I was so pleased with the bits I got from the collection…





What do you guys think of the collection? How sweet is the new Choupette bag charm? I really want the red one too!

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks Uncle Karl for my new gems!

X
Bisous
X
Nadia 
X





No comments:

Post a Comment