Wednesday 12 September 2012

FNO September 2012!!!

Evening all!!

How's everyone doing today? It's the middle of the week yay! 2 more days until Friday and the big J.W Anderson for Topshop launch! Eeek I am so excited because it also means the start of London fashion week! Yay!






(Alexa looking fab in JW Anderson!)

Me and the sister headed to London for Fashions Night Out and an absolute ball! The booze were flowing and fashionistas were out in full force! I met some lovely people, it was like a bar crawl except it was more glamorous! Enough of me going on! Here are some photos...




Starting early with an M&S cocktail in a can...






The Chanel vending machine!



One of many cocktails









Moschino


Bond street



Tory Burch Burger Van!



Mary Katrantzou



Phillip Green checking out the competition.....he's very orange!



Jameela Jamil djing at Longchamp, lovely girl so sweet to talk to!
Jimmy Choo





My sister loving some Choos!









Good cocktails!






Hermes swing dancing concert outside the store! Absolutely fab!



Louis V loving!



Amazing dancers in Kenzo!



Matthew Williamson (another lovely guy!!) and the girl with the Isabel Marant shirt I want!!!!



Me drunk with my good friend Wenlock!



My sister and Magda one of the lovely Sales assistants in Christian Louboutin, where we ended our FNO night sipping on mojitos and dancing! (we blagged our way in because I got chatting with the CL PR gal!!!!) I did drunkenly buy a pair of Loubs but that's for another post hehe!

Brilliant night! I suffered big time in the morning!

Did everyone enjoy FNO? Would love to hear About it!

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment