Saturday 29 September 2012

My PFW SS13 Round up so far!

Oooof! I love me the end of fashion month, it always ends with my favourite PARIS! Don't get me wrong i love London and NYC, and a various shoes from Milan (OH PRADA!!!) 

But Paris consumes me!

Dries Van Noten

Checks, plaid, sequins, ruffles and poppies sum up dries for SS13 <3 a laid back, effortless yet glamourous collection, give me those maxi dresses asap :)




Gareth Pugh

Black, red, greys, whites, leather, laser leather with oriental ninja chic is how i would sum up such an amazing collection. 





Mugler

This collection really stands out for me this week, maybe because Nicola Formichetti has created a very wearable collection (Not just aimed at Gaga!) With a wider colour pallet fore SS, the use of berry PVC and mustards with Tortoiseshell shoes i am craving this collection big time...






Balenciaga

Flamenco dancer meets sports luxe with an elegant twist! A lot of black and whites but with some gorgeous tones, and use of tweed. The crops are big for SS13 (not for me) with high wastes and so are the crazy square heels...i need those bad boys asap.






Carven 

A mixture of prints and Boucle tweeds and lots of buckles on the shoes, Carven had a very 'Safari' pallet with emphasis on cut outs (suspiciously looking like kidney beans!) 





Balmain

Power shoulders from the parisian power house. Balmain delivered yet another fantastic glamourous season, taking the power shoulders to the next level, with oversized tuxedo jackets, bombers and denim. I loved that even though the pallet was reminiscent of everything that's been shown in the last month but i loved the harlequin print, leather and more laser cut <3





What do you guys think so far of PFW? With the heavy use of White and Black i am loving that splash of colour in certain shows. I'm keen to see what else is coming our way...

Thanks for reading.

X





No comments:

Post a Comment