Sunday 17 February 2013

LFW round up of day 3....A/W 2013

Evening lovelies,


A second post from me in one night, whats happening to me ;) So as you guys know I've already blogged about how much i loved the Mulberry show (Scroll down to view the post <3 ). But alas the day wasn't just about our beloved Mulberry.

So here are the best from the rest of the day:

Topshop Unique 

So, last season i wasn't really taken by the Unique collection for SS13...It was nice to look at and very fashion forward, but really not a wearable collection unless you're stick thin or 6ft tall with no breasts and have a penchant for creams and whites only. Enter AW13, a winning collection from the Topshop creative team. For me this was a very wearable collection, starting with the mid length skirts in PVC, the over sized coats (My recent sale purchase of a burnt orange Burberry oversized coat has defiantly become an investment for next AW...woo!), Red PVC and patent, Jacquard knits sequins and furs. I enjoyed the opposites of the collections from dark and sultry, to soft and poetic.









Mary Katrantzou

After Mulberry, MK is the show i look forward to the most, going from strength to strength, Mary takes her digital prints and edgy prints to a darker sinister tone. With eery imagery digitalised onto oriental and futuristic silhouettes, Mary yet again pushes herself forward to being a main attraction for international press for London Fashion Week and excels herself each season.








Holly Fulton

I just want EVERY look from this collection, crazy lipstick prints, lots of reds, leather, quilted leather, tweeds. It was described as very rock 'n' roll and i totally agree (All i know is Rock 'n' Roll) i love the matching print suit with clashing shirts and the tiger tee with the geo skirt. This is definitely a collection i loved from start to end. 







Preen

Black, red, whites and electric blues and the use of embellishment and tweeds, Preen deliver a cutting and chic collection worthy of lusting over, from day to night. 








Jonathan Saunders










Matthew Williamson







So what was your favourite show from today? I really think today was just a brilliant day for British fashion, some really strong and amazing shows today! 

I am off to finish my packing for my 3 weeks in Paris....EEEEK! Until tomorrow my lil fashion bunnies!


Thanks for reading!


xxxxxx




1 comment:

  1. My favourite shows from LFW were Christopher Kane, Preen, Antonio Berardi, Moschino Cheap and Chic and Topshop!

    I love your bio by the way- "serial shopper" haha! ;)

    -Ashley
    Xoxo

    www.lestyleconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete