Wednesday 16 October 2013

Back from Paris with...inspiration.

Evening all,

Firstly I must apologises for my recent absence on my blog. I had so much fun during Paris Fashion Week working and spending time with my amazing french friends who have become my family. But I am back, and I have so much coming ahead and working on a new project with my sister...which I can't wait to share with you all soon.

There is so much fashion news I think my own head is going to explode, Kate Moss is a contributing editor for Vogue and reprising her Topshop collection, Christopher Bailey will be the new CEO of Burberry in 2014 and it goes on!!!

Since AW13 Paris fashion week i have been obsessing over a few things. One of the main lust items being the Givenchy Bambi sweater. Swoooon.


Something so stunning and cool can only come with a stunning and cool price tag of £750. Made of Neoprene, the sweater has been seen on everyone and in editorials (Ricardo Tisci even made Baby North West her own version. Lucky baby or what?!). 





Oh and it comes in a tote too which i am very tempted by. 


But of course who has £750 for a jumper with Bambi on? I must admit i love a good sweater (I am the ultimate Kenzo hag) but even this was excessive for myself. So when i found out Primark was doing a similar piece i got excited, but a level of Primark excited (so i wasn't underwhelmed) and today i finally found it. Voila...


I cannot wait to show you all a modelling picture of the jumper. I definitely recommend it and especially for Disney's own branded clothing through Primark for a grand old price of £10. 

Primark are also releasing this version to. 



I would love to hear what you think of the whole Bambi fad and the Primark jumper. 

Thanks for reading. 

Lots of love.

Nadia 




No comments:

Post a Comment