Saturday 9 August 2014

Summer In The City








 I love this outfit. This top was bought on a whim when I was rushing through Primark. I had my doubts initially but as it is with Primark I went in with no time to try and just ran with it. I am so glad I did because I am so in love with this top. It looks perfect with my boy shorts and even more perfect with my jeans. It's also deceptive as I thought this would need a nude camisole and it didn't which makes this more breathable for the summer. I also love the print, the colours are so vibrant and the print mixes the new floral hawaian theme which I am obsessed with. Thanks Primark! I can't wait to take this to Paris in 2 weeks as I think it would be perfect for the festival and the city.

These Rag & Bone shorts are my current favourites in my wardrobe. I bought a size bigger because these were on sale in the outlet store in Bicester. I am glad I went with the bigger size as usually when you size up with your shorts your legs look thinner. Top fashion tip right there! Plus I am not one to have my ass cheeks hanging out for the world to basque in. No thanks. A little dignity for this soon to be 27 year old! 


You would never think looking at the photos that this little secret garden is hidden behind Oxford Street (parallel to Selfridges). It is complete nirvana, quiet and serene the complete opposite for the city. I love this little area, it really captures old london and now I've adopted this little area as my new lunching spot with the girls. Cue an outfit post. 

This was such a perfect day to rock out the Chanel sandals and shorts. Plus it was the first day of the Mulberry sale, which if you follow me on Instagram and Twitter you'll know I bought myself a pretty new bag. Eeek.  





 My burgundy Chanel Jumbo has to be one of my favourite classic bags in my collection. This bag was from the 2010 Paris Shanghai collection and it's been in my heart since I bought it. I use her less now as  it is really hard to get this colour or a gold hardwear in Chanel. All of my friends know how much this bag means to me, so when they saw the matching sandals from Cruise 2013 collection they were kind enough to buy them for me as a lovely present. How sweet! 



 Top- Primark
Shorts- Rag & Bone
Sandals- Chanel
Bag- Chanel Jumbo
Sunglasses- Miu Miu
Watch- Swatch
Bracelet- Hermes Clic Clac

Thanks for reading guys
X
Bisous
X
Nadia
X







No comments:

Post a Comment