Saturday 6 September 2014

Summer Breeze















Oh wow, I didn't realise that I had fallen so behind on my outfit posts! But hey it's better to have them out there than to not post them right? I cannot express how obsessed I am with this Topshop skirt. When I first saw it on the advert campaign I didn't think it would be a skirt that would flatter my huge hips but when I saw it in the shop I had to give it a try. The print was too mouthwatering not to give a chance. I ultimately knew that the matching bralet wouldn't be a go for me so I left that to the more adventurous and smaller boobed Topshop girl! The skirt and me immediately bonded in the changing room and I strode out happily beating the wide hiped gods! I knew this would be the perfect outfit to wear for the boyfriends birthday because it is an easy dress up-dress down kinda skirt. Plus it embodies the whole SS14 Dior look! I know that you'll see this skirt again in the winter paired with a crisp shirt!

It was easy to know straight away that I would use my Celine Trio in lipstick to match the skirt. I have been a Trio fan for a while now and I cannot emphasis how brilliant they are and perfect for day to night looks. Plus the practicality of them is perfection. I definitely recommend adding one of these to your handbag wardrobe. 

My Eiffel Tower sandals from Charlotte Olympia are still going strong! If someone had told me last year that I would wear these so much, I would of tried to find a second pair. As shoes that have been worn to death go, I expect these to last one more summer before having to take its place under my bed to rest for special occasions. I will not dwell on their impending retirement. I won't. 

You all know how much I love my Dior sunnies. These have been my go to all season and probably forever, This even counts for my Chanel Paris- Dallas pieces. This necklace is currently my favourite along with my giant silver one from the dallas collection. I always check jewellery in Chanel and evaluate their vintage value in the future. Not all Chanel jewellery is a good idea post season. 

T-shitrt- Topshop
Skirt- Topshop
Sandals- Charlotte Olympia
Bag- Celine Trio
Necklace- Chanel Paris Dallas Coleection
Sunglasses- Dior SoReal

Thanks for reading guys!
X
Bisous
X
Nadia

X

No comments:

Post a Comment