Tuesday 14 August 2012

A Birthday Blog!

Evening All!!!!
I am completely shattered! I am officially in club 25! A quarter of a century old...this momentous occasion can only mean I need to drag my week out hehe!
This morning my wonderful nephews woke me up and I had a great time with the family (a spiderman birthday cake thanks to my beautiful 3 year old nephew Zaki!) and presents from the family! I am so grateful for all my presents and all the love from my family and friends!
I am now in London till Friday with lot of fun plans (tonight included curry in east london( Tayyabs), drinks and a walk access the south bank!
I am so excited about tomorrow! Off to The Harry Potter experience in the morning! Can't wait to share it with you all!
Time for some photos!




Spiderman Birthday cake!




hyperactive nephews




Birthday presents Eeek








Thanks mummy for my Charlotte Olympia Bisoux shoes <3




Gorgeous Sam Edelman 'Aster' slippers!








A Mary K top from my wonderful other half!




London looking beautiful as ever
And finally




Today I'm wearing
T-shirt dress- Carven
Denim Shirt - Topshop
Sneakers- Isabel Marant
Handbag- Alexander Wang
How's everyone doing? Thanks for reading :) X

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what great pressies Doll! Only 25, your a baby! Enjoy London xx

    ReplyDelete