Wednesday 22 August 2012

Miu Miu sunglasses overdrive!!!

Happy Wednesday!

How's everyone doing? The weather is so erratic but the sun is coming out which makes me very happy as I have been able to put my new purchase in to good use!



Miu Miu round metal frame in Tortoiseshell £205
Available in black and white tortoiseshell too...












I am so in love, I bought a pair a few months ago but didn't take to them well so i decided to refund them, especially for the price i paid. But these are definitely worth the wait! They are a take on the very successful "Noir" Sunglasses which have been a firm favourite amongst fashionistas and celebs









Emma Roberts


Madonna (who wore every colour on her W.E promotion tour!!!) £225

The 'Culte' pentagonal shape sunnies (£190which are a this seasons must have right now....








Mia Wasikowska for Miu Miu S/S12



Chloƫ Sevigny for Miu Miu A/W12

Obviously the celebs are loving the culte too...



Dakota Fanning (also wearing my favourite Topshop midi!)



Rihanna sunning it up as always



Miranda Kerr

These frames come in different colours (including the Miu Miu trade mark glitter!) and different colour lenses too! I feel an urge to get these ones too!

I adore Miuccia Prada, the Prada family is getting stronger and stronger every season and I don't blame her for moving her Prada show to Paris in September! She believes Italy is loosing its fashion label and I agree! Miuccia is flying the flag but jumping ship!

All the sunglasses are ready and available on the MiuMiu.com.

What do you guys think? Which ones are you favourite?

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment