Sunday 22 September 2013

London-Wales-Paris AW13

Evening all,

Sorry for the late post guys. Just as i was being good and on top of my blogging i go awol half way through blogging about LFW. No worries, after this post i shall resume my London Fashion Week overview and touch base on some of my favourites from Milan Fashion Week (Yes i actually like a few shows this season!!!).

I am currently in Paris gearing up for Paris Fashion Week and resuming my position at Chanel, and i cannot wait! But tonight has been lovely catching up with friends drinking wine, cooking a Mexican feast (the guys have just come back from doing a festival in Mexico so the novelty still hasn't worn off which is great for me because i can't say no to fajitas!)

This week has been absolutely fabulous for buying pretty things and also seeing some brilliant people. On Wednesday i met up with the lovely Jools, Clairey and Michelle who is London for a long overdue holiday in Europe! The day was brilliant full of shopping, bubbles, giggles and a hell of a lot of gossipping. I absolutely love how Twitter has given me the chance to meet some brilliant people who love everything i love.


Jools and Clairey


The whole gang


Me and Michelle

We had some beautiful food, first we had lunch at Aubaine in Selfridges and ended our day in Ladurée in Harrods. Who can say no to yummy food...


My pudding in Ladurée


Mini Burgers in Ladurée




Appetisers in Ladurée


Lamb and Couscous with a mint yogurt from Aubaine.

And here is my outfit i wore to see the girls, I absolutely love Kenzo as you all know and this AW13 collection is perfection especially with the evil eye motif, this jumper has the evil eye in the ribbon. So sweet. 


Denim Dress- Topshop
K Eye Ribbon Sweater- Kenzo 
Boots- Chanel (Paris-Edimbourg collection)
Bag- Chanel 'Le Boy Bag'

Of course you can't go to Ladurée and not come home with some macaroons...



YUMMY!

I did of course buy whilst i was out with the ladies....a day after buying a lil something too! I spoilt myself with 2 must have shoes from CHANEL AW12 Act 2. My first pair were bought Tuesday after work, the velvet toe, metallic ballerinas. Velvet is one of my favourite textures, so it was no surprise i was going to crazy for these....




As you can i see i went for the metallic blue pair and I'm so happy i did (ok a part of me want the bronze too but must be good). 

My second pair bought were these jaw dropping calf hair with multicolour speckled slippers. 


As a Chanel hag, you quickly learn which items need to be snatched up as soon as you see them, and these are one of them. I stupidly pleased with my 2 purchases. Now I'm patiently waiting for the ultimate Chanel boots.....
Despite Miley Cyrus killing them (in a bad way) i do really want them. They're a special piece to add to any Chanel fanatics collection. 

So i hope you guys have had a lovely weekend. I can't wait to inundate you with photos from yet another parisian adventure. 

Have a lovely week guys! Thanks for reading.

Lots of love

Nadia 

xxx



1 comment:

  1. Love love love all the pictures - we just had THE best day didnt we.

    I totally agree about the boots - they are a complete collectors piece

    I also need the Chanel boots I tried on - I cant stop thinking about them which means they should be mine - right ;)

    have a great time in paris x

    ReplyDelete