Thursday 19 December 2013

Marc Jacobs Farewell Spring/Summer 14 Campaign

Evening everyone,

I hope everyone is getting excited about Christmas! I am on a count down now, and not just for the festivities but for the nice 2 weeks off. I'm excited to head home, see some friends and spend some time with the family! Also who can forget the start of the sale season, I have a few pieces I am hoping will go into the sale which I will post about soon.
So today saw the launch of the last Marc Jacobs Louis Vuitton Campaign for Spring Summer 14 and it's as emotional as his last show.










The campaign is devoted to Jacobs fashion muses Catherine Deneuve, Sofia Coppola, Gisele Bündchen, Fan Bingbing, Caroline de Maigret and Edie Campbell.





Sofia Coppola


Gisele Bündchen


Fan Bingbing


Eddie Campbell


Caroline de Maigret





Catherine Deneuve

The campaign was shot by the incredible Steven Meisel who captures the iconic women in all their beauty with iconic LouisVuitton Pieces such as the Noébag, the monogrammed luggage and the Stephen Sprousesequins.

The campaign is fitting for Marc's departure as it goes in hand in hand with his last show...looking back at the women who have inspired and moved him...looking back at the grandiose shows and putting them all together. The man is a genius.16 years later and a wardrobe full of Marc's finest Louis Vuitton creations, I am mourning this creative loss but celebrating what is to come for Marc and for LV (I worship the ground Nicolas Ghesquiere walks on!).

So here's to Marc! Our favourite show girl!

Thanks for reading guys!

Love Nadia
❤️
P.s here are some of my favourite looks from the SS14 Show.











































No comments:

Post a Comment