Friday 30 May 2014

Spring Summer Chanel Nails Preview

Hey guys,

Sorry for such a delay in blogging. I had a lovely short week at work along with a week with some of my favourite girls. All I was missing was my BFF Doreen and Clairey!

I always find it weird how Spring Summer ready to wear pops up way ahead of make up ranges for example Chanel launched their Summer 14 make-up collection today exclusively to the Covent Garden boutique and the flagship on Bond Street. It is hard to believe Pre-Fall collections will start coming into stores at the end of June…So lets revel in some summer tones whilst we can.



I love make-up all year round, trying new blushers, foundations, highlighters, mascara and my ultimate favourite nail varnish. Boy this seasons Chanel nail Vernis are a treat!



Eastern Light, Sweet Lilac, Pink Tonic, Mirabella are 4 of the 5 in the collection that are limited edition.  There is also Tutti Frutti a new addition to the core nail polish collection:


I am so in love with these new colours. I have to say this has to be my favourite summer collection for bright colours. I often find brights hard to match with my Asian tones, not because they don't compliment it but due to me always sticking to reds, blues, neutrals and dark pinks. I had to try the colours out to show you how they translate from bottle to nails:



My favourite really has to be the Eastern Light. It is the perfect white nail varnish, 2 coats and it comes out lovely and smooth. 





Also in the collection are some beautiful new eyeshadows and mascaras in the lilac. 



Left to right- Mirage D'ombre, Utopia D'ombre, New Moon D'ombre and
Inimitable Violet Touch.

The collection is available exclusively at Chanel London Bond Street, Chanel Covent Garden and go on general sale nation wide on the 6th June.

Thanks for reading guys. 

Bisous 
X
Nadia
X



No comments:

Post a Comment